Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sisters

I have a great sister....but I am sure that a lot of people can say that. Mine is far away from where I am, and I miss her greatly. She calls me once in awhile, and I set aside whatever I am doing, for nothing (most things) are not as important as talking with her on the phone. She is slowly joining the 1990's now, which I am thankful. She will most likely catch up the the 2000's sometime in 2010. But then, that is what I love about her, she is not in a hurry to do the latest and have the greatest. She teaches me to be content with what I have, and to be THANKFUL for her especially. I miss you Paula, I hope that you have a blessed Thanksgiving and you enjoy your family around you this weekend. Love, Valerie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mom is sure behind on the times and we frequently remind her of that. Hope y'all have a Happy Turkey Day!

Love,

Jamie