Monday, December 3, 2007

Trixie got a haircut


I am THAT LADY - you know the one that talks about her dog all the time, when you mention something cute your CHILDREN do, they link it to thier dog - as IF it is the same thing... But I am here to tell you - at least from my perspective, I am completely aware that it is not the same thing. I have four fantastic children, and five (to date) incredible grandchildren... I love them completely, would give my life for them, pray for them, agonize over thier care and daily decisions! However, I do NOT pray for my dog, (Dear God - Thank you so much for the sweet puppy she is... Thank you for the love of a pet.....) I do not sweat her decisions (Will she like the chicken today?)
But I am reminded of the cute way she looks at me, or the way she follows me around the house when my grandchildren do the same things..... so please forgive my affection for my Trixie - (Danny, I am just kidding when I call her your sister....) Isn't she so cute???

No comments: