Saturday, September 6, 2008

Trying to keep up

It has been a crazy busy summer, short because the weather was so cool this year. Looks like fall will be a cool one also. I love summer so much, but fall has its own desires. The crisp mornings, the sun breaking through the mist as it lifts off the hills and the irridescent colors of the leaves. Yes, fall has its own claim. All the kids are settling down into their own families, Jason and Brenda are doing great, Brenda working on post full time, Jason working with heating and airconditioning. The kids are growing quickly and I get to watch them once a week. I look forward to it, I get to spend time with Jacob and his entertaining ways. Jessica is just plain sweet, hardly ever cries and has the sweetest little smiles for you all day long.

I miss Travis, Barb and kids. I am thankful for the blogs as I get a glimpse of their little lives and get to enjoy them from a distance. I get to listen to Briana's college tales and that is fun, and now Danny has added a blog, hopefully we get to read his antics often. I love keeping up with the rest of the family and their blogs, it keeps us close! Thanks guys for taking the time to blog, we love reading your "stuff"!

No comments: